Friday, June 29, 2012

What? Why? Huh?

It's 3:46am Friday, June 29, 2012.  I can't sleep and its not that surprising because I have been sick and am all of a sudden feeling better today and I guess I slept enough the last few days being sick that I just can't anymore.  You might be thinking "try this... try that..."  Well I tried all that plus took 2 different kinds of herbal sleeping pills and no luck.  I am still awake and flooded with ideas.  This blog being one of them.

Recently or more precisely this year my life has taken on a whole new direction.  I broke up with my fiance with whom I had been loyal to for 10 years going on 11 and this was shocking to even me.  A.  I didn't think I had the guts to do it and B. I am so glad I did the more I think about it, it wasn't fair to him or I for me to continue to expect him to be something he isn't.  As if that wasn't enough I lost my job and am now living on unemployment with the hopes of going in a whole new direction in life and yet I have no idea what that is at this moment.  But I have a bunch of fun ideas at 3am!!!

I am more likely to accomplish things when I know there is a possibility that someone is watching over me.  Accountability is the key to success!  The idea or goal is to try something new each week and do it everyday.  Ideally its not something that I give too much thought.  How I will try to choose these plans for right now is choose the ones that I say to myself "Oh I totally want to do that" and then I don't and usually wouldn't.  Examples of these would be eat this for breakfast... don't eat past this time... do this exercise... You know what I'm talking about, the things you hear others say... they imprint in your mind that it will make you "feel" better and yet does it?  How often do we really give things like that a try?

Well here I am going to give these things a real chance... a whole week of a chance.  Because if I don't feel better after 7 days of doing something then I honestly wouldn't keep doing it no matter who said it would make me "feel" better.  So this is the weekly blog on how "it = x" makes me feel.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment